This includes PRSA’s, Executive Pensions & Personal Pensions.
Pensions Servicing can help you with all your questions and requests such as:
- Changing your contribution level, including stopping and starting
- Changing your employer
- Changing your name
- Fund switches for future contributions
- Changing your chosen retirement dates
- Changing your bank account or your company’s bank account
Are you nearing retirement and want to know your options?
You will have a number of options at retirement, you can combine these options in whatever way suits you, subject to certain Revenue rules. The number of options available to you at retirement depends on the type of pension you have.
The four main options at retirement vary, but are broadly:
- Take a tax free cash lump sum (subject to certain limits)
- Buy an annuity (i.e. an income in retirement)
- Fully or partially Invest in an Approved Retirement Fund (ARF) and/or Approved Minimum Retirement Fund (AMRF)
- Take an additional taxable lump sum, subject to certain criteria
As you approach retirement, we will write to you at 12 and 6 weeks prior to your normal retirement date, to inform you about the options available to you.
For more information download the The Retirement Guide below.